Afternoons and afternoons - Experience the passion of the craftsman
- Every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon in July and August
- From 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- No registration required
Experience demonstrations by our craftsmen! Like the tea packers, printers, silversmiths and coffee roasters. You will experience how all those special and everyday things were and are made in our museum. There are also short guided tours and of course you can experiment yourself!
ZomerMaakfabriek - A real family business
- 6 Wednesday afternoons in July and August
- Start at 13.00 or 13.30 hours
- Costs: regular entrance + € 1,50 material costs
- Please register via the link below
- Please come on time. If you're not there at the start time, we'll give your place to someone else.
During the summer holidays the ZomerMaakfabriek is open every Wednesday afternoon! Especially for children from approx. 6 to 14 years old. Get to work with metal! After a look at the most beautiful metal objects in the museum, you go to work yourself. Knocking into shape with a hammer, punching or soldering; you can try it all out during these afternoons.
Register quickly because the number of places is limited:
Sign up for the ZomerMaakfabriek: